- Financial aid award is valid for one (1) year only. Continuation of aid in the subsequent year is subject to reassessment.
- Students receiving financial aid should maintain a full time status in a regular semester. Failure to do so will lead to the cancellation of financial aid award.
- Maintaining satisfactory performance at LUMS.
- No disciplinary action has been taken or is pending against the student.
- Financial aid will not be provided for the Summer Semester.
- Financial aid is awarded for eight (8) regular semesters for BSc/ BS and ten (10) regular semesters for BA.LLB (Summer not covered); to meet the minimum graduation requirement.
- Financial aid award can be increased, reduced or kept the same at any stage of review during your stay at LUMS.
- LUMS reserves the right to physically verify the beneficiary's home/business premises at any given point in time.
- University reserves the right to amend, cancel or terminate the awarded financial aid in case of any misrepresentation or incorrect information provisioning. Misrepresentation may also lead to termination from the programme.